Tuesday, August 29, 2017

A Knit Before Dying Review

A Knit Before Dying is the second book in the Tangled Web series. I don't normally read the second book in a series without having read the first, but I made an exception this time. And I'm glad I did. I really enjoyed this book.

Josie Blair is the owner of Miss Marple Knits (I love this name!), a yarn store in Dorset Falls, Connecticut. She is landlord to Lyndon Bailey, who is set to open an antiques store next to Miss Marple Knits.

When Lyndon is found dead, and his business partner is standing over his body, Josie needs to find out what happened.

I love cozy mysteries in general, because they're usually easy to read and quite enjoyable. But I really love this book. There are so many twists and turns to keep the reader guessing, in a good way, until the end. Just when you think you have the killer figured out, Ms. Hartwell throws you a curve. I honestly didn't see it coming.

The characters are so real and likeable. I can see several people I know in several of the characters in this book. Even Eb. I know a gruff but lovable guy like him. lol!

I definitely recommend this book... and I am going to purchase the first one too. :)

*I was given a free ecopy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

*NOTE* For some reason, my full review didn't publish at midnight, as I wanted it to... only the first paragraph or so. I have no idea why, but I've edited it with the full review. To the author: I'm sorry about that. I really have no idea what happened. :(

GIVEAWAY below! Woot-woot!

a Rafflecopter giveaway